WACE actively partners with national and regional associations focused on co-operative and work integrated education (CWIE). The WACE National Association Committee consists of representatives of all regional and national associations and its purpose is to build capacity and collaboration globally and provide a mechanism for communication between WACE and National Associations.
Terms of Reference WACE National Association Committee
The WACE National Associations Committee was formally organized and approved by the WACE Executive Committee following the 2017 World Conference in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
The membership of the Associations Committee is made up of two representatives from duly recognized national CWIE associations who are invited by WACE to participate in the Associations Committee.
The Associations Committee objectives must align with the goals and objectives of WACE. As approved by the WACE Executive Committee, one representative from the WACE Global National CWIE Associations Committee shall serve on the WACE Executive Committee.
The initial goals of the Associations Committee are:
- Mentor and support emerging national associations globally
- Provide a mechanism for communication between the WACE Executive Committee and National Associations
- Provide advice on emerging national trends to inform WACE planning and decisions making
- Enhance and encourage global collaboration between nations around CWIE
- Develop mechanisms to develop and share WIL resources globally
- Undertake advocacy for CWIE collaboratively
- Leverage national association links to industry to progress WACE agendas globally
- Instigate and undertake key collaborative projects around CWIE
- Enhance capability building in CWIE through collaboration
The current membership of the Associations Committee consists of the following national associations from these countries or regions:
|Australian Collaborative Education Network||ACEN Australia|
|Association For Sandwich Education & Training||ASET United Kingdom|
|Co-Operative Education And Work-Integrated Learning Canada||CEWIL Canada|
|WILNZ (Work-Integrated Learning New Zealand)||NZACE New Zealand|
|Southern African Society For Cooperative Education||SASCE Southern Africa|
|Thai Association For Cooperative Education||TACE Thailand|
|The Vilär Network||VILAR Sweden|
For more information about the WACE National Associations Committee please contact Judie Kay email@example.com