WHERE AND WHEN TO LOAD PRESENTATIONS
There will be two “Technology Resource Rooms” available, one located in Pearlstein (where the Concurrent Sessions will be held) and one
located on the second floor of the Rec Center (where the Plenary Sessions and some other sessions will be held).
You will find signs in both Pearlstein & the Rec Center indicating the room numbers for these Technology Resource Rooms.
Technology Resource Rooms will be used for the following:
- Presenters must stop by to pre-load their presentations (which can then be accessed from the presenters’ assigned concurrent session rooms);
- Presenters can find assistance if they experience technical difficulties during their presentations;
- Laptops will be available to check email.
Concurrent Session Rooms’ Capabilities: All concurrent session rooms in Pearlstein are equipped with a podium, projector, desktop computer, VCR, and doc cam (to show sheets overhead).
DREXEL UNIVERSITY CAMPUS TECHNOLOGY CAPABILITIES
- Delegates have guest access to the Drexel University wireless internet throughout the week. Delegates can search for available networks and then choose “Drexel Guest.”
- Laptops will be available to check email in the two Technology Resource Rooms.
- Drexel Copy Center (3210 Chestnut St.)