WACE Refereed Paper Guidelines
- Do not include your name or credentials on your paper submission for this blind review process.
- Include your abstract at the beginning of the paper.
- Paper should a minimum of five 400 word double-spaced pages and not exceeding ten 400 word double-spaced pages in length using Times New Roman 12 point font.
- Review Criteria for include:
- Paper Introduction
- References to Relevant Literature
- Paper Methodology (if relevant)
- Paper Results and Discussion (if relevant)
- Discussion of Important Issue(s)
- Paper Conclusion(s) and/or Implications
- Paper Quality (English grammar, clarity of presentation, structure, etc.)
- All citations, references, tables, and figures should be cited in APA format. Please find the guidelines on the APA style website: http://apastyle.apa.org/
- Paper must be emailed in either Microsoft Word or pdf format, as we will electronically distribute your paper to the International Review Committee. Any faxed or mailed in papers will not be considered.